Topics

Combination of Individual Users and a Network Group

Greg Foster

Scott

I am looking for a recommendation.

We have a group of about 6-7 who are going to be working Winter Field Day from home and will be running the Web Contest Uploader but we also have a group of 3 who will be co-located running a 3O site with all three stations networked using a single call sign.

Should all 3 of the network group run Web Contest Uploader or should only one station or does it really matter?

As always thanks for the advice and thanks for the great software!

Greg Foster

VE3PJ

Cell   613-328-6538

Scott Davis

Hi Greg,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Since your group of 3 at the 3O site will be networked, they will already have their combined score, so only one of the three should enable the uploader at the site.  It can be any one of the three stations, as they will all have the same values to upload to the Club Score Process.  The Club Score Processor will combine that group's total with your other stations, to display on your grand total web page, created and updated by the uploader.