Column Header Abbreviations

Dennis Wage

In my old age I get so frustrated when I search online for what I think should be the most readily available information and it's nowhere to be found.

All I want is the headers of each column and what they mean. Some are self-evident.. some are not.

S Conf By LEB  no idea what this means.

--
Dennis M. Wage (W9BOQ)

245 Corum Hill Road
Castalian Springs, TN 37031
(615) 310-4242
https://www.grammy.com/grammys/artists/dennis-wage/252054
http://overdubs.net

AI3KS

Dennis,

S Conf By = Sent Confirmation By

L = Logbook of the World
E = eQSL
B = The default for Clublog (I believe)

Hope this helps.

Steve, AI3KS

On 21/06/16 09:52, Dennis Wage wrote:
In my old age I get so frustrated when I search online for what I think should be the most readily available information and it's nowhere to be found.

All I want is the headers of each column and what they mean. Some are self-evident.. some are not.

S Conf By LEB  no idea what this means.

--
Dennis M. Wage (W9BOQ)

245 Corum Hill Road
Castalian Springs, TN 37031
(615) 310-4242
https://www.grammy.com/grammys/artists/dennis-wage/252054
http://overdubs.net

Scott Davis

Hi Dennis,

Thanks for your e-mail.  In addition to Steve's great response (thanks Steve), C = Card.  That documentation is here:

http://www.n3fjp.com/faq.html#q109

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ

In my old age I get so frustrated when I search online for what I think should be the most readily available information and it's nowhere to be found.

All I want is the headers of each column and what they mean. Some are self-evident.. some are not.

S Conf By LEB  no idea what this means.

--
Dennis M. Wage (W9BOQ)

245 Corum Hill Road
Castalian Springs, TN 37031
(615) 310-4242
https://www.grammy.com/grammys/artists/dennis-wage/252054
http://overdubs.net

Dennis Wage

Ok, I guess we can do this one column at a time.

What is Column S? Next up is a secret.
--

On Wed, Jun 16, 2021 at 9:52 AM Scott Davis via groups.io <SNKDavis=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi Dennis,

Thanks for your e-mail.  In addition to Steve's great response (thanks Steve), C = Card.  That documentation is here:

http://www.n3fjp.com/faq.html#q109

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ

In my old age I get so frustrated when I search online for what I think should be the most readily available information and it's nowhere to be found.

All I want is the headers of each column and what they mean. Some are self-evident.. some are not.

S Conf By LEB  no idea what this means.

--
Dennis M. Wage (W9BOQ)

245 Corum Hill Road
Castalian Springs, TN 37031
(615) 310-4242
https://www.grammy.com/grammys/artists/dennis-wage/252054
http://overdubs.net

Lou WA5LOU

Probably "SENT"

On Wed, Jun 16, 2021 at 6:36 PM Dennis Wage <dwage@...> wrote:
[...]

Hu Dennis,

Thanks for your follow up.  Please list the column abbreviations that are confusing you and we will happily identify them for you.

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ

In my old age I get so frustrated when I search online for what I think should be the most readily available information and it's nowhere to be found.

All I want is the headers of each column and what they mean. Some are self-evident.. some are not.

S Conf By LEB  no idea what this means.

--
Dennis M. Wage (W9BOQ)

245 Corum Hill Road
Castalian Springs, TN 37031
(615) 310-4242
https://www.grammy.com/grammys/artists/dennis-wage/252054
http://overdubs.net

Dennis Wage

S =
R =
S Conf By =
R Conf By =
10-10 =
ARCI =
Category =
Check =
Class =
County S =
Fists =
Name S =
Mode Tst =
Prec =
Sec =
# R =
# S =
TrnID =

Wouldn't it just be easier to have them listed online somewhere?

--

On Wed, Jun 16, 2021 at 6:26 PM Scott Davis via groups.io <SNKDavis=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
[...]

Thanks for your follow up.  The abbreviations are for the following title headers:

S = Sent
R = Received
S Conf By = Sent Confirmed By
R Conf By = Received Confirmed By
10-10 = Ten Ten number
ARCI = QRP ARCI Number (https://www.qrparci.org/)
Category = Category (contest exchange value)
Check = Check (contest exchange value)
Class = Class (contest exchange value)
County S = County Sent
Fists = Fists Number
Name S = Name Sent
Mode Tst = Mode Contest (used in contest software)
Prec = Precedence (contest exchange value)
Sec = Section (contest exchange value)
# R = Serial Number Received
# S = Serial Number Sent
TrnID = Transmitter ID (Numeric value used to ID a transmitter in multi station contest operations)

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ