#Codes #codes

JoAnn Donaldson

I noticed that some codes on the logger and wonder what them mean. I get a blue bar that says "Need CI", I think that is what it says.

JoAnn
AB8YZ

Scott Davis

Hi JoAnn,

Thanks for your e-mail.  The Need C (need confirmation) means you have worked the entity, but it is unconfirmed (does not have a Y in the QSL R field).  More details are here:

http://www.n3fjp.com/faq.html#q117

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ