Topics

Clearing entries in the ACL. Requested Change

W0QM@...

I have been using ACL for several years although I just created this new account to allow for an email address change.

I spend a lot of time just listening and reading the mail on the bands. I have my HPSDR Hermes station and the ACL set up download a stations details from QRZ and automatically command my beam direction after entering a new call sign. Sometimes I make a QSO to that entry but more often than not I go on to monitor a different station. If I just enter a different call sign this does not clear the Comments field but confusingly appends the new data. I have to go to the upper menu to Clear all entries before entering or editing a call sign. Would it be possible to have the option for any edit in the call sign field automatically clear any prior data ? In addition it would make sense to me to have the Clear button larger and down at the same level as the Log Contact button. Thanks. Generally love the program.
Dick, W0QM, G3FNL

Mitch NW0M

Dick,

The ESC (Escape) key on your keyboard works great to clear the entry fields.  Easier and faster than using the mouse.

73, Mitch

Larry Banks

Hi Dick,

I find ESC works better for me to clear the data entries – no mouse movement.

73 -- Larry -- W1DYJ