Change the name others , other1 ….

sihing@...

Hello
very nice Software ! So far I understood that I can use my own Adif strings by define them on others .. but can I also rename the name „other“ ? So that maybe I see in the main Programm not „my_sig“ in the field … I would like rename others to a name I choose ?

dd6fm , Marco

Scott Davis

Hi Marco,

Thanks for  your e-mail.  There isn't a way to assign both an ADIF tag and name to an Other field.  While importing data, you will need to use the ADIF tag, but you can always rename the field to something else after you have completed your import.

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Sat, May 15, 2021 8:34 am
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Change the name others , other1 ….

Hello
very nice Software ! So far I understood that I can use my own Adif strings by define them on others .. but can I also rename the name „other“ ? So that maybe I see in the main Programm not „my_sig“ in the field … I would like rename others to a name I choose ?

dd6fm , Marco