Change color of the active block in the Net window

Chuck Richards

I used the Net window for the first time. It streamlined a bunch of functions for me. As you move from call sign to call sign the active row is highlighted in a light brown color that’s hard for me to see. Is there a way to change the color of the active row?

Scott Davis

Hi Chuck,

Thanks for your e-mail.  The highlight back colors on the Net form aren't currently user customizable.  We will give that some thought for the future.

I'm glad you enjoyed the net feature functionality!

73, Scott
N3FJP

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Mon, Jun 14, 2021 8:40 am
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Change color of the active block in the Net window

I used the Net window for the first time. It streamlined a bunch of functions for me. As you move from call sign to call sign the active row is highlighted in a light brown color that’s hard for me to see. Is there a way to change the color of the active row?