Change color of the active block in the Net window

Chuck Richards

I used the Net window for the first time. It streamlined a bunch of functions for me. As you move from call sign to call sign the active row is highlighted in a light brown color that’s hard for me to see. Is there a way to change the color of the active row?

Scott Davis

Hi Chuck,

Thanks for your e-mail.  The highlight back colors on the Net form aren't currently user customizable.  We will give that some thought for the future.

I'm glad you enjoyed the net feature functionality!