Cannot prevent comments from transferring from CWT to ACL after last upgrade to ACL

nb7o

Hi Scott, Kimberly, and Chris,

I use the CWOPS-CWT logging software twice a week for the SST.  I have to manually recalculate the score but that is easy to do.  Following the hour of SST I use the File-transfer via API to put the SST CW contacts into ACL; my permanent station log.

Before the last update to ACL I could delete the comment in the comment field of the CWT log because I want the operator's information in the comment field of the permanent log and the name of the event is in the contest field in ACL anyway.  After the last update I cannot do this.  I have deleted the comment from the comment field in the CWT multiple times and transferred the contacts via the API to ACL.  Every time the comment of "CWOPS-CWT" is entered in the comment field of ACL.  I hope this is an easy fix for you.  But I suspect that this glitch will happen in all your contest logs after the changes in the recent update.

seven three de Kevin/NB7O

nb7o

Disregard.  I restarted ACL and now all is behaving normally.  Not worth trying to track down a ghost.  If I see this again I will try to document  everything leading up to it to help chase down the problem.

kevin/NB7O

Scott Davis

Thanks for your follow up Kevin.  There haven't been any changes to the transfer code so as long as you clear the Comments before exporting the field should remain empty as always.

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ