Can't get the logging programs to work

Russ

My new computer won't let me use the logging programs.  Using Windows 10 and am overwhelmed with trying to figure out the ports and rig interface issues.  Wondering if Windows 10 has some settings that I don't know about since the error messages refer to inability to find the proper paths.  My rig is a Flex 6300.  I've used the same rig interface settings as others so am not sure where to start looking for answers.  Any help would be a life saver since I need to be running on an upcoming  QSO party and hand logging won't cut it...  Russ  K5ZZR

Lou WA5LOU

Look to the N3FJP website for answers.  Look Here:

Lou WA5LOU

On Sun, Feb 28, 2021 at 5:59 PM Russ via groups.io <champsruss=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
My new computer won't let me use the logging programs.  Using Windows 10 and am overwhelmed with trying to figure out the ports and rig interface issues.  Wondering if Windows 10 has some settings that I don't know about since the error messages refer to inability to find the proper paths.  My rig is a Flex 6300.  I've used the same rig interface settings as others so am not sure where to start looking for answers.  Any help would be a life saver since I need to be running on an upcoming  QSO party and hand logging won't cut it...  Russ  K5ZZR

Scott Davis

Hi Russ,

Thanks for your e-mail. Please send a screen shot of the error message you are receiving.

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ