Topics

Can't download ARRL Nov. SS contest log

Bainbridge Cowell

Scott et al,

I have tried repeatedly to download version 7.1 of the ARRL Sweepstakes contest log from the Affirmatech website, but nothing happens.

I double-click on the contest name, but the usual .exe file doesn’t appear on my Windows 10 screen.

Your advice would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Bain, K8LBQ

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Scott Davis

Hi Bain,

Thanks for your e-mail.  I'm sorry that you have run into trouble.  There have been no other problem reports, so I'm sure the software is fine.  This FAQ will get you going:

http://www.n3fjp.com/faq.html#q72

I have tried repeatedly to download version 7.1 of the ARRL Sweepstakes contest log from the Affirmatech website, but nothing happens.

I double-click on the contest name, but the usual .exe file doesn’t appear on my Windows 10 screen.

Your advice would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Bain, K8LBQ

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Bainbridge Cowell

Scott et al,

Problem appears to be solved.  The .exe file that I downloaded yesterday, which I couldn’t open , did  work today.   New version of the contest software is now  installed!

Sorry for filling your inboxes.