Topics

can I confirm contacts with a lbotw .adi file

Ken Reid

Hi,
Can I confirm contacts with a lbotw .adi file.
I have downloaded a lotwreport(10).adi file .
Can I import that to confirm contacts?
I am still having trouble using the confirm contacts via the server.
I have successfully confirmed the last two years, but I keep getting kicked out trying to go farther back. This still may be to contest logs coming in.
Thanks
Ken
KG4USN

Scott Davis

Hi Ken,

Thanks for your e-mail.  I can't speak to other methods, but to confirm QSOs with LoTW using AC Log, please follow these steps here:

http://www.n3fjp.com/lotwhelp.html