Topics

Calldata files location

n5ib_2

ACLog 6.7
Is there a way to specify the location of the calldata files?
The reason is to avoid having separate copies of the data when there are multiple local users on the same PC.

Jim, N5IB

Scott Davis

Hi Jim,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Sorry, no, I used to provide the option in the old, VB6 version, but it only wound up generating more support questions for me.

I'm sorry that I didn't have the answer that you were hoping for.