Topics

Call Sign Question N4MNC

Carl Batchelder <carlbatchny@...>

I just bought AC Log, and it didn't like the call sign I entered.   I've had this call sign for a month, and it show on the FCC site, and my QRZ login with that call sign works.  What "behind-the-scenes" check is failing for this?

image.png

Carl

Virus-free. www.avast.com

Scott Davis

Hi Carl,

Thanks for your e-mail.  You left the information message covering the Operator field, so I can't tell what value you typed there?

73, Scott
N3FJP

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Sun, Mar 15, 2020 12:54 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Call Sign Question N4MNC

I just bought AC Log, and it didn't like the call sign I entered.   I've had this call sign for a month, and it show on the FCC site, and my QRZ login with that call sign works.  What "behind-the-scenes" check is failing for this?

image.png

Carl

Mike Olbrisch

Drag the warning pop-up out of the way.  You’ll see a block called OPERATOR.  Many of us messed it up by putting our names in it.  That block needs to contain your call sign too.  That should fix it for you.

Good luck.

Mike – KD5KC -- El Paso -- Texas.

The canyons are calling, colorful and deep.  But I have promises to keep.

And miles to go still in my Jeep...   And miles to go still in my Jeep...

ADVENTURE:  The respectful pursuit of trouble.

From: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io> On Behalf Of Carl Batchelder
Sent: Sunday, March 15, 2020 10:55 AM
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Call Sign Question N4MNC

image.png

Carl