Topics

Call Sign Question N4MNC

Carl Batchelder <carlbatchny@...>

I just bought AC Log, and it didn't like the call sign I entered.   I've had this call sign for a month, and it show on the FCC site, and my QRZ login with that call sign works.  What "behind-the-scenes" check is failing for this?

image.png

Carl

Hi Carl,

Thanks for your e-mail.  You left the information message covering the Operator field, so I can't tell what value you typed there?

I just bought AC Log, and it didn't like the call sign I entered.   I've had this call sign for a month, and it show on the FCC site, and my QRZ login with that call sign works.  What "behind-the-scenes" check is failing for this?

image.png

Carl

Mike Olbrisch

Drag the warning pop-up out of the way.  You’ll see a block called OPERATOR.  Many of us messed it up by putting our names in it.  That block needs to contain your call sign too.  That should fix it for you.

Good luck.

Mike – KD5KC -- El Paso -- Texas.