Topics

Call Partial search

Juergen Xx

Hello,

I am new to this group and hopefully I do the right thing.

I like the program it’s slim and doing the job to collect the QSO data.

I am wondering way it is not possible to have a partial Call search while entering the call sign.

Also it’s a problem if I enter a Call with /p and I had it without already worked. It will not show up with the data already entered

73, Juergen, DL8SQ

Scott Davis

Hi Juergen,

Thanks for your e-mail. When you tab from the call field, only exact matches are returned. If you use the Find button at the top left, any partials are returned as well.

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ

I am new to this group and hopefully I do the right thing.

I like the program it’s slim and doing the job to collect the QSO data.

I am wondering way it is not possible to have a partial Call search while entering the call sign.

Also it’s a problem if I enter a Call with /p and I had it without already worked. It will not show up with the data already entered

73, Juergen, DL8SQ

Juergen Xx

Hello Kimberly,

thank you for your respose. Yes I have see this with the "Find" Button. For me an interessting feature would be if I could get while I am entering the partial Call a selection of the  logbook entries on possible calls.

Because now to need to prss the find then you need to click confirm then you get a search result. This all takes time and need the mouse which is somewhere else.

While an automatic seach would not steel the foucus point of the call entry.

73, Juergen,DL8SDQ

Am Freitag, 12. Februar 2021, 15:30:17 MEZ hat Scott Davis via groups.io <snkdavis@...> Folgendes geschrieben:

Hi Juergen,

Thanks for your e-mail. When you tab from the call field, only exact matches are returned. If you use the Find button at the top left, any partials are returned as well.

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ

I am new to this group and hopefully I do the right thing.

I like the program it’s slim and doing the job to collect the QSO data.

I am wondering way it is not possible to have a partial Call search while entering the call sign.

Also it’s a problem if I enter a Call with /p and I had it without already worked. It will not show up with the data already entered

73, Juergen, DL8SQ

Scott Davis

Hi Juergen,

Thanks for your thoughts and suggestions. We'll give it some thought for the future.

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ