Topics

Calculate with date

glrogers2 <grogers2@...>

Hi Scott,
Would it be possible for you to add the date to the choices under the
calculate section. This would allow you to use only QSO's after a
certain date in your calculations.
The reason I ask is that I have QSL cards going back to 1964. I
would like to put all of my contacts in one data base so that if an
old call is mentioned while I am in QSO I could check to see if I
have ever worked it.
Unfortunately some of the awards you apply for only use contacts made
at the same QTH so when calculating these I need to exclude all
contacts before I moved to my present QTH in August of 1998.
73's
Glenn WA5ZJK

Scott Davis

Hi Glenn,

Thanks for your e-mail. I don't recall any other requests for that feature but I think it is a good idea. It shouldn't be that hard to incorporate. I'll definitely see what I can do.

http://www.n3fjp.com/

Serving the Amateur Radio Community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

In a message dated 7/9/2003 1:43:32 PM Eastern Standard Time, "glrogers2" <grogers2@aol.com> writes:

Hi Scott,
Would it be possible for you to add the date to the choices under the
calculate section. This would allow you to use only QSO's after a
certain date in your calculations.
The reason I ask is that I have QSL cards going back to 1964. I
would like to put all of my contacts in one data base so that if an
old call is mentioned while I am in QSO I could check to see if I
have ever worked it.
Unfortunately some of the awards you apply for only use contacts made
at the same QTH so when calculating these I need to exclude all
contacts before I moved to my present QTH in August of 1998.
73's
Glenn WA5ZJK

Dee D. Flint <deehays@...>

I would also like to see such a feature as I too have moved three times
since getting my license. I'd like to be able to select a beginning and
ending date for the calculate.

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE