From: Rick
Sent: Monday, July 26, 2021 3:14 PM
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Best way to start a new year log?

What would be the best way to keep a perpetual general log and a yearly log in parallel?
We want to see if the old time DXers can achieve high ranks year over year.
Rick K5TIA

KB5ILY - Travis W. Burton

To start a new log select File | New and then the appropiate choice, being careful not to blow-away your perpetual log file.

On Mon, 26 Jul 2021, Rick wrote:

What would be the best way to keep a perpetual general log and a yearly log in parallel?
We want to see if the old time DXers can achieve high ranks year over year.
Rick K5TIA

73 de Travis KB5ILY / PG00041468
870-260-6068 (Phone)
--
Travis W. Burton, NP, ESQ., KB5ILY (QCWA) & GROL / Arkadelphia AR
President, DeGray Amateur Radio club, Inc.

Computers are like Air Conditioners,
they stop working correctly when you open windows.

Rick

I'm guessing I should name it by the year, like 2021 log. Back up those Qs and load them into the general log.
Probably will start the 1st of the year. Have two PCs so I will practice without jeopardizing my general log. Club log can filter by year and mode. Another toy feature to play with.
Still hoping that at some time Road Runner Logger and LoTW will see the County signature of each QSO and achieving Worked all Counties can go paperless.
Thanks

On Mon, 26 Jul 2021, Rick wrote:

[...]

Scott Davis

Hi Rick,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Clicking Reset for your query criteria clears any existing values.

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ

What happens if I click on the RESET tab of the AWARDS Worked list?