Topics

Bearing, Distant and Cont.

Dennis Wage

Is there anyway to make these three values be calculated from the info received from QRZ?
So that they are more precise.

Dennis M. Wage (W9BOQ)

245 Corum Hill Road
Castalian Springs, TN 37031
(615) 310-4242 Cell
http://hammondb3organ.net

Scott Davis

Hi Dennis,

Thanks for your e-mail. You will find more information here:

The AC Log bearing and distance doesn’t seem to work properly for stateside QSOs?

http://www.n3fjp.com/faq.html#q21

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ

Is there anyway to make these three values be calculated from the info received from QRZ?
So that they are more precise.

Dennis M. Wage (W9BOQ)

245 Corum Hill Road
Castalian Springs, TN 37031
(615) 310-4242 Cell
http://hammondb3organ.net

Dennis Wage

Yeah I knew that. I was just wondering why you couldn't subistitube the lat and lon with the data from QRZ.

Dennis M. Wage (W9BOQ)

245 Corum Hill Road
Castalian Springs, TN 37031
(615) 310-4242 Cell