Sent: Saturday, March 13, 2021 14:23
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Avery 8161 Settings

Would someone please consult me on the label please??
--
NU4N Dave 73's

Thanks Larry appreciate the info

--
NU4N Dave 73's

Frank MacKenzie-Lamb

Dave, I have used and continue to use Avery 5160 labels with an HP ink jet printer.  They work great with Scott’s software and don’t even have to fudge with the labels dimension.  You won’t go wrong. I don’t know about Avery 8161 labels but if you have to experiment to label the label dimensions right, 5160 is your answer.

73 Frank

NG1I

Would someone please consult me on the label please??
--
NU4N Dave 73's

Pat Whelton

Dave.  I use Avery 8160 labels.  Not sure how close that is to 8161’s but here are the values I have on the “PRINT QSL STRIP” page.

.52

.2

1

2.75

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Pat – KZ5J

Would someone please consult me on the label please??
--
NU4N Dave 73's

Welll the 5160 is 30 labels where my 8161 are 20 Labels. I need the settings for only 20 labels per page. No thing to go get some 5160's

Thanks Dave NU4N

On 3/13/2021 3:47 PM, Frank MacKenzie-Lamb wrote:

Dave, I have used and continue to use Avery 5160 labels with an HP ink jet printer.  They work great with Scott’s software and don’t even have to fudge with the labels dimension.  You won’t go wrong. I don’t know about Avery 8161 labels but if you have to experiment to label the label dimensions right, 5160 is your answer.

73 Frank

NG1I

Would someone please consult me on the label please??
--
NU4N Dave 73's

--
NU4N Dave 73's

The 8161 labels are only 20 per page. Where the 8160's are 30 per page. No problem I will go get some 8160 labels

Tnx Dave NU4N

On 3/13/2021 3:51 PM, Pat Whelton wrote:

Dave.  I use Avery 8160 labels.  Not sure how close that is to 8161’s but here are the values I have on the “PRINT QSL STRIP” page.

.52

.2

1

2.75

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Pat – KZ5J

Would someone please consult me on the label please??
--
NU4N Dave 73's

--
NU4N Dave 73's

Frank MacKenzie-Lamb

…OK but 30 labels work for me on my qsl cards.  …..and if you only print say 15 labels, you then look at the sheet where the unprinted labels and count down the row and the number across from that row in input that in the QSL table that comes up in Scott’s program and you’re good to go…really, it’s simple

Frank

NG1I