Topics

ARRL Sweepstakes Contest 11-7

Jeff KB6CA

I don’t see a specific ARRL Sweepstakes Contest log, only Int DX (ARRL DX) log.  Is there a log for the ARRL Sweepstakes Contest which is only US & Canada?

Thanks.

Jeff KB6CA

Joseph Miller

Go to the N3FJP home page, then click on the "contest logs" tab, then the "ARRL Contest logs" and it should appear in the list as "November Sweepstakes".

Good luck!

73 de Joe KJ8O

--
***  Avoid internet congestion, real radio uses airwaves.  ***

Joe Miller, KJ8O
Desert Hot Springs, CA
Locator DM13sw

Jeff KB6CA

Thanks Joe, went right over it.  Question:  What is Precedence and what is Check?  Don’t see those items described.

Jeff KB6CA

Go to the N3FJP home page, then click on the "contest logs" tab, then the "ARRL Contest logs" and it should appear in the list as "November Sweepstakes".

Good luck!

73 de Joe KJ8O

On Fri, Nov 6, 2020 at 8:35 PM Jeff KB6CA <jeffgin@...> wrote:

I don’t see a specific ARRL Sweepstakes Contest log, only Int DX (ARRL DX) log.  Is there a log for the ARRL Sweepstakes Contest which is only US & Canada?

Thanks.

Jeff KB6CA

--

***  Avoid internet congestion, real radio uses airwaves.  ***

Joe Miller, KJ8O

Desert Hot Springs, CA

Locator DM13sw

Jeff KB6CA

Found the answers where I should have gone in the first place, Joe, the instructions.

Thanks.

73 & GL

Jeff KB6CA

Go to the N3FJP home page, then click on the "contest logs" tab, then the "ARRL Contest logs" and it should appear in the list as "November Sweepstakes".

Good luck!

73 de Joe KJ8O

On Fri, Nov 6, 2020 at 8:35 PM Jeff KB6CA <jeffgin@...> wrote:

I don’t see a specific ARRL Sweepstakes Contest log, only Int DX (ARRL DX) log.  Is there a log for the ARRL Sweepstakes Contest which is only US & Canada?

Thanks.

Jeff KB6CA

--

***  Avoid internet congestion, real radio uses airwaves.  ***

Joe Miller, KJ8O

Desert Hot Springs, CA

Locator DM13sw

AE0JR