Topics

ARRL RTTY RU Prep

Larry N8QNM

I see where the rules state digital contacts are to be marked with DG and RTTY contacts with a RY. Looking at the ARRL RTTY Roundup Contest Log 3.7 ADIF Export Mapping dialog box, I'm not seeing those two letter abbreviations. Should I employ what I have in the attached screenshot?

Larry N8QNM

Scott Davis

Hi Larry,

Thanks for your e-mail.  In the ARRL RTTY software, click Mode from the menu options (or press Ctrl + Shift + M) and enter any mode to override RTTY when using alternative digital modes.  The Cabrillo file will properly reflect RY for RTTY and DG for all other digital modes.

Enjoy!

73, Scott
N3FJP

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Fri, Jan 1, 2021 2:34 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] ARRL RTTY RU Prep

I see where the rules state digital contacts are to be marked with DG and RTTY contacts with a RY. Looking at the ARRL RTTY Roundup Contest Log 3.7 ADIF Export Mapping dialog box, I'm not seeing those two letter abbreviations. Should I employ what I have in the attached screenshot?

Larry N8QNM