Topics

ARRL DX SSB This Weekend!

Scott Davis

Hi All,

As always, before you begin operating in this weekend's contest, please take a moment and review this pre contest checklist.  Most of the contest support questions I receive are from those who haven't.  I use it myself, every time.

http://www.n3fjp.com/help/contestchecklist.html

The program for this weekend's contest is here:

And the complete rules are here:

Enjoy the contest!