Topics

ARRL DX SSB Reminder!

Scott Davis

Hi All,

As always, before you begin operating in ARRL DX SSB this weekend, please take a moment and review this pre contest checklist.  Most of the contest support questions I receive are from those who haven't.  I use it myself, every time.

http://www.n3fjp.com/help/contestchecklist.html

The software you will need this weekend is here:

http://www.n3fjp.com/intdx.html

Enjoy the contest!