Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] API Use
From: "Buzz Kutcher. K3GWK" <backacre348@...>
Date: Sun, October 25, 2020 8:26 pm
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io

I haven't yet figured out what the API can do during a contest, BUT it sure makes appending a contest log to ACLog easier.  WOW!

Thanks Scott.

73,
Buzz, K3GWK

Ken Gunther

Buzz,

    I have written a program that acts as a CW memory keyer for my IC-7300. I use the API to get the call of the station I am trying to work from one of the N3FJP contest logging programs and embed it in my contest messages.

                                Ken WB2KWC