From: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io> on behalf of John <radio@...>
Sent: Sunday, February 7, 2021 3:31:14 PM
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] API question

I used several N3FJP programs without much trouble using my Hermes with
Windows 7.  Sadly, I had to "upgrade" to Windows 10 to run Turbo Tax.
We have a new IC7300 and I can't seem to make it work very well with
WSJT-X.

Where do I download the API mentioned on the N3FJP's help page?  Or is
it already included in the programs?

I can't seem to reliably run AClog and WSJT-X together.  If one runs,
the other doesn't.  Clicking on the TEST in WSJT-X messes up AClog.
Testing the rig interface in AClog messes up WSJT-X.

Any help getting it going will be appreciated.

John,  W0GN

Scott Davis

Hi John,

Thanks for your e-mail. The API is built directly into N3FJP software. Click Settings > API to enable. All the details on interfacing WSJT via JT Alert to our software are here:

http://www.n3fjp.com/help/digitalsetup.html

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ