Topics

API not Working

Frank MacKenzie-Lamb

Will do Walt…

All the best

Frank

NG1I

From: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io> On Behalf Of Walter Egenmaier
Sent: Saturday, February 27, 2021 12:56 PM
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] API not WEorking

I'm having the same issue. Let me know if you find a fix
Walt/WB4ZUT

Frank MacKenzie-Lamb

Hi Kim,

Nothing happened with the dummy trials but in actual contest it worked great….thank you

Frank

NG1I

From: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io> On Behalf Of Scott Davis via groups.io
Sent: Saturday, February 27, 2021 1:44 PM
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] API not WEorking

Hi Frank & Walt,

Thanks for your e-mail. Sorry you've run into trouble. Which intermediary program are you using to transfer the data from HRD to the NAQP software?

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Sat, Feb 27, 2021 12:23 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] API not WEorking

Hello all,

I was up early morning today 2/27 setting up for the NAQP RTTY Contest. I download the proper contest software from N3FJP and checked the API interface so port 1100 would be open. Then I opened up HRD and made a few dummy contacts using Frank MA for me and other call KB1QOA  Jim  MA.  When I checked if the contact had been logged into N3FJP NAQOP software, nothing was transferred over.  I did this with several dummy RX calls with my dummy TX call and state and still nothing.  I even restarted the computer and same problem.

Does anyone have a fix for this please?  If not well at least my coffee machine worked  :)   Any assistance would be greatly appreciated

Thx and 73
Frank
NG1I