Topics

API not WEorking

Frank MacKenzie-Lamb

Hello all,

I was up early morning today 2/27 setting up for the NAQP RTTY Contest. I download the proper contest software from N3FJP and checked the API interface so port 1100 would be open. Then I opened up HRD and made a few dummy contacts using Frank MA for me and other call KB1QOA  Jim  MA.  When I checked if the contact had been logged into N3FJP NAQOP software, nothing was transferred over.  I did this with several dummy RX calls with my dummy TX call and state and still nothing.  I even restarted the computer and same problem.

Does anyone have a fix for this please?  If not well at least my coffee machine worked  :)   Any assistance would be greatly appreciated

Thx and 73
Frank
NG1I

Walter Egenmaier

I'm having the same issue. Let me know if you find a fix
Walt/WB4ZUT

Scott Davis

Hi Frank & Walt,

Thanks for your e-mail. Sorry you've run into trouble. Which intermediary program are you using to transfer the data from HRD to the NAQP software?

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ

I was up early morning today 2/27 setting up for the NAQP RTTY Contest. I download the proper contest software from N3FJP and checked the API interface so port 1100 would be open. Then I opened up HRD and made a few dummy contacts using Frank MA for me and other call KB1QOA  Jim  MA.  When I checked if the contact had been logged into N3FJP NAQOP software, nothing was transferred over.  I did this with several dummy RX calls with my dummy TX call and state and still nothing.  I even restarted the computer and same problem.

Does anyone have a fix for this please?  If not well at least my coffee machine worked  :)   Any assistance would be greatly appreciated

Thx and 73
Frank
NG1I

Walter Egenmaier

FLDIGI to at 991A
Walt

Walter Egenmaier

FLDIGI and FLRIG is the intermediary program

Walter Egenmaier

I've been manually entering each call and in the past I was able to just hit SAVE on FLDIGI and it logged automatically to N3FJP. Still not working. I'm also using Virtual Series Port Emulator and have everything from Com 4 going to Com7

Kevin Gray

Walter,

FLRig is not an intermediate program to go between ACLog and FLDigi, it is a RIG control program and in fact isn’t even needed to connect FLDigi to ACLog.

See this page : http://www.n3fjp.com/help/digitalsetup.html

You will find the proper setup and correct way to configure ACLog at the top of the page & FLDigi under the heading: Fldigi by Dave, W1HKJ

73

Kevin

N9VPV

FLDIGI and FLRIG is the intermediary program