Topics

Any Insights Into DXSpots.com Service Returning?

Scott Davis

Hi All,

I don't have any connections with the DXSpots.com folks, but a lot of folks sure think I do.  I am receiving tons of e-mail direct, wondering when DXSpots.com will be back up.

Does anyone have any affiliation with DXSpots.com, that might be able to shed some light on the duration of the outage?

And for those of you wanting to switch to another host while waiting for DXSpots.com to return, this FAQ will get you going with DX Spotting:

Any insights anyone can provide on the status of DXSpots.com will be much appreciated!

Thanks in advance!