Another Field Day, another install

goroberts56 <goroberts@...>

This is a two-part question. First, our club (N3SH) uses the N3FJP software for logging every FD. What does the club need to do for 2021 to get then use the software on all the laptops at our FD site (four stations)?

Second question, I purchased my own license for N3FJP software in the past. Can you tell me what my entitlement(s) is/are? [ My call is KE7FD]

Glen
KE7FD
I think senility will be a fairly smooth transition for me.

Scott Davis

Hi Glen,

Thanks for your e-mail. I have replied to your questions regarding registration via direct e-mail.

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ