Topics

ANAN 7000DLE SETTINGS

Doug WA2DX

Anyone know what the settings might be for the Anan 7000 or any Apache SDR?  Thanks.

Doug/WA2DX

AB8WD-Willie

Doug we need to know of what settings are you needing?

Doug WA2DX

Hi, sorry I wasn't clear. I would like to use the N3FJP logging program with my Anan radio. However, that radio is not listed in the Rig Interface Settings. So I'm hopeful that someone may have successfully found a combination of settings that allow logging from the Anan.

Mike Seguin

Set PowerSDR to emulate a TS-2000. That should work fine.

On 10/8/2020 7:18 AM, Doug WA2DX via groups.io wrote:
Hi, sorry I wasn't clear. I would like to use the N3FJP logging program with my Anan radio. However, that radio is not listed in the Rig Interface Settings. So I'm hopeful that someone may have successfully found a combination of settings that allow logging from the Anan.

Mike, N1JEZ
"A closed mouth gathers no feet"

Doug WA2DX

I’m running Thetis software.