Topics

AM Rally #contest

Mike- KE0ARR

I have looked thought the log programs and I am looking for the AM Rally specifically. Is there one available?

Scott Davis

Hi Mike,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Sorry, no, I don't have support for the AM Rally contest.

I'm sorry that I didn't have the answer you were looking for.

73, Scott
N3FJP

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>
Sent: Mon, Jan 27, 2020 10:21 am
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] AM Rally #contest

I have looked thought the log programs and I am looking for the AM Rally specifically. Is there one available?

Rory Sena

Mike, does this not work?

Rory-N6OIL

On Mon, Jan 27, 2020 at 8:15 AM Scott Davis via Groups.Io <SNKDavis=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi Mike,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Sorry, no, I don't have support for the AM Rally contest.

I'm sorry that I didn't have the answer you were looking for.

73, Scott
N3FJP

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike- KE0ARR via Groups.Io <Mhardylpn=yahoo.com@groups.io>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>
Sent: Mon, Jan 27, 2020 10:21 am
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] AM Rally #contest