From: Mike- KE0ARR via Groups.Io <Mhardylpn@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>
Sent: Mon, Jan 27, 2020 10:21 am
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] AM Rally #contest

I have looked thought the log programs and I am looking for the AM Rally specifically. Is there one available?

Rory Sena

Mike, does this not work?

Rory-N6OIL

On Mon, Jan 27, 2020 at 8:15 AM Scott Davis via Groups.Io <SNKDavis=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi Mike,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Sorry, no, I don't have support for the AM Rally contest.

I'm sorry that I didn't have the answer you were looking for.

I have looked thought the log programs and I am looking for the AM Rally specifically. Is there one available?