Already Uploaded QSO suppressed on line 46

Frank C. D'Amato

I keep getting this error every time I upload to LOTW.

The record is good, but I even deleted the entry from my log and I get the same message with the next record on line 46.

What can be going wrong here.

I know I can just hit ignore and proceed, but it happens every time.

Is there some sort of database repair tool to fix this issue?

Thanks

--

Frank - KB2MXV

Frank MacKenzie-Lamb

I get this all the time….I checked on Tsql which showed it had been sent so I disregard the Error Detected and press ignore…..no worries Frank

Frank

NG1I

I keep getting this error every time I upload to LOTW.

The record is good, but I even deleted the entry from my log and I get the same message with the next record on line 46.

What can be going wrong here.

I know I can just hit ignore and proceed, but it happens every time.

Is there some sort of database repair tool to fix this issue?

Thanks

--

Frank - KB2MXV

Scott Davis

Hi Frank,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Please see this FAQ here:

http://www.n3fjp.com/faq.html#q71

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ

I get this all the time….I checked on Tsql which showed it had been sent so I disregard the Error Detected and press ignore…..no worries Frank

Frank
NG1I

I keep getting this error every time I upload to LOTW.

The record is good, but I even deleted the entry from my log and I get the same message with the next record on line 46.

What can be going wrong here.

I know I can just hit ignore and proceed, but it happens every time.

Is there some sort of database repair tool to fix this issue?

Thanks

--

Frank - KB2MXV

Bill Grover

Are you downloading from LoTW before you try to upload?

Bill Grover, N3EYF