From: Charles Whicker <k4itv1927@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>
Sent: Sat, Mar 23, 2019 4:37 pm
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] N3FJP & Lotw

I get an unhandled exception when trying to import/export ADIF files.

On Sat, Mar 23, 2019 at 3:16 PM Richard Smith <w0qgs.ks@...> wrote:
Thank you! Upgrading to the newer version did fix the issue!

73,
Richard, W0QGS

bill steffey NY9H

have ACL installed wortking fine , tried to install PA QSO party and got the attached screen.. ARG///

Scott Davis

Hi Bill,

Thanks for your e-mail.  I'm sorry that you ran into trouble.  Your Internet Protection Software / Windows Permission settings are blocking the PA QSO Party software from accessing the county2.txt file as mapped in the error message.  Correcting your permission settings will remedy that.

If you continue to have trouble, you can try deleting the file entirely (again, reference the path in the error message).  The file should restore when you restart the software.

have  ACL installed  wortking fine ,  tried to install PA QSO party  and got the attached screen.. ARG///

Avast logo