Topics

Adding Color to DX spot posts?

W5IO

It would help to recognition of different Bands on the DX spots if there was a way to either do a different color for each band or the fonts of the band numbers.

Is there a way to do that? I don't see in the Settings a way to change for the Band, on Font, Fore and Back.

This would also enhance recognizing different Modes.

Thanks

Maury
W5IO

Scott Davis

Hi Maury,

Thanks for your thoughts and suggestions. We'll give that some thought for the future. Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ

It would help to recognition of different Bands on the DX spots if there was a way to either do a different color for each band or the fonts of the band numbers.

Is there a way to do that? I don't see in the Settings a way to change for the Band, on Font, Fore and Back.

This would also enhance recognizing different Modes.

Thanks

Maury
W5IO

W5IO