Topics

Addding a feature

JoAnn Donaldson

Scott,

   I notice that some Apps can send ADIF data via TCP/IP. What about adding the feature to you ACLog? That way these Apps can have access to ACLog. It doesn't have to be complicated. Just extract the date/Time, Call, Mode, and Band.

JoAnn Donaldson

Scott Davis

Hi JoAnn,

Thanks for your e-mail.  That is performed by the <ENTEREVENT> command as detailed here:

http://www.n3fjp.com/help/api.html

   I notice that some Apps can send ADIF data via TCP/IP. What about adding the feature to you ACLog? That way these Apps can have access to ACLog. It doesn't have to be complicated. Just extract the date/Time, Call, Mode, and Band.

JoAnn Donaldson

JoAnn Donaldson

Scott,

   This App doesn't use your API. What it does is send a single ADIF file via TCP/IP. The App doesn't have your API installed.

JoAnn - AB8YZInline image