Topics

AClog with API and HRD

Frank MacKenzie-Lamb

Hello All,

For RTTY contests I like to use HRD then have AClog also running with the API ticked as on for port 1100....the log was not populated...I used to be able to do that which I think is a great feature of N3FJP software.

Any have an idea to resolve this issue?

Thanks
Frank
NG1I

Scott Davis

Hi Frank,

Thanks for your e-mail. To interface DM780 with our software, please see these details here:

http://www.n3fjp.com/help/digitalsetup.html#w4elp

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ