Topics

AClog with API and HRD

Frank MacKenzie-Lamb

Hello All,

For RTTY contests I like to use HRD then have AClog also running with the API ticked as on for port 1100....the log was not populated...I used to be able to do that which I think is a great feature of N3FJP software.  

Any have an idea to resolve this issue?

Thanks
Frank
NG1I

Scott Davis

Hi Frank,

Thanks for your e-mail. To interface DM780 with our software, please see these details here:

http://www.n3fjp.com/help/digitalsetup.html#w4elp

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Thu, Feb 18, 2021 6:06 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] AClog with API and HRD

Hello All,

For RTTY contests I like to use HRD then have AClog also running with the API ticked as on for port 1100....the log was not populated...I used to be able to do that which I think is a great feature of N3FJP software.  

Thanks
Frank
NG1I

Frank MacKenzie-Lamb

Thank you Kim

From: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io> On Behalf Of Scott Davis via groups.io
Sent: Thursday, February 18, 2021 7:33 PM
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] AClog with API and HRD

Hi Frank,

Thanks for your e-mail. To interface DM780 with our software, please see these details here:

http://www.n3fjp.com/help/digitalsetup.html#w4elp

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thu, Feb 18, 2021 6:06 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] AClog with API and HRD

Hello All,

Thanks
Frank
NG1I