From: Dan Trainor <dptrainor@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>
Sent: Wed, Apr 10, 2019 6:37 am
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] ACLog spots to Flex 6400 Panadapter

Hello All, looking for instructions on how to setup ACLog DX spots to feed Flex API.  Thanks in advance.  dan WA1QZX

Dan Trainor

Thanks Scott!  This worked for many months with nice SPOTS on SSDR panadapter, but recently it stopped working a month or two ago.  Flex API Interface.  Did something change on ACLog side?  I am in process of troubleshooting on Flex 6400 / SSDR side.  Thank you very much!  Dan WA1QZX

Scott Davis

Hi Dan,

Thanks for your e-mail.  No, there have been no changes whatsoever to the Flex API interface code (or any other problem reports), so something external to AC Log, specific to your system is at play.

Thanks Scott!  This worked for many months with nice SPOTS on SSDR panadapter, but recently it stopped working a month or two ago.  Flex API Interface.  Did something change on ACLog side?  I am in process of troubleshooting on Flex 6400 / SSDR side.  Thank you very much!  Dan WA1QZX

Dan Trainor

Thanks Scott!  Something in my local PC environment or Flex radio API must have changed.  I am troubleshooting.  Thanks for eliminating one possibility. Dan

Dan Trainor

Hello again Scott.  I can not find:  Settings > Rig Interface and Select N3FJP API) mentioned in the Settings > Application Programming Interface (API) Dialog box as something that should be checked.  Thanks,  Dan

Lou Everett, Sr.

API is in the FILE dropdown menu

Lou WA5LOU

On Tue, Oct 20, 2020 at 7:47 AM Dan Trainor <dptrainor@...> wrote:
Hello again Scott.  I can not find:  Settings > Rig Interface and Select N3FJP API) mentioned in the Settings > Application Programming Interface (API) Dialog box as something that should be checked.  Thanks,  Dan

Scott Davis

Hi Dan,

Thanks for your follow up.  To interface directly with a Flex radio, here is what you are looking for in Settings > Rig Interface:

Capture.JPG