ACLog Problem With Exported VAQP Log?

Scott Walker

I worked the VAQP from Floyd County Virginia (FLO) this year. I used a computer there with N3FJP VAQP log installed. When done, I exported an .adi file and imported that into the ACLog on my main computer at home in PA.
Now when I try to upload the 135 QSO contest records to LoTW, using a station location set for Floyd County VA (EM97ua), I get the following error:

This log has invalid QSO information.
The log being signed has 'US County State' set to value 'PA' which is not valid on line 41
Call:N4RA
QSO_Date:20210321
Time_On:235948
Band:80M
My_Cnty:PA
Freq:3.55105
Mode:CW
OPERATOR:N3SW

When I look at the individual record in ACLog, I don't see this "My_Cnty" field at all. Here is the data:

Rec# Age ARCI Bnd Call Category Check Class Comments PC Name Contest ID Cont DXCC Country County County S CQz Date   /   Time Fists Frequency Future1 Future2 Grid Grid S IARUz Initials IOTA ITUz Lighthouse Mode Mode Tst Name Name S Operator POTA Sent POTA Rcvd SOTA Sent SOTA Rcvd Other5 Other6 Other7 Other8 Pnts Power Prec Pfx Prop Mode R Conf By S Conf By R S QTH Grp Rec Snt Sat Name Sec # R # S SPC SPC# ST Station 10-10 Off TrnID
4965 80 N4RA VAQP DESKTOP-5Q52RBB VAQP NA 291 USA Floyd 05 2021/03/21  23:59 3.551 RSW 08 CW CW N3SW 2 N4 N N 268 135 WV WV DESKTOP-5Q52RBB 0

I believe I did this exact process last year and had no problems.
Can anyone explain this to me?
Thanks.
-Scott N3SW-

AI3KS

Scott,

Looks to me like you may be uploading with the wrong Station Location.

Hope this helps.

Steve, AI3KS

On 21/04/01 09:01, Scott Walker via groups.io wrote:
[...]

Larry Banks

Hi Scott,

Have you set up a proper Location in TQSL?

73 -- Larry -- W1DYJ

Sent: Thursday, April 01, 2021 9:01
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] ACLog Problem With Exported VAQP Log?

[...]

Yes, as I said "Now when I try to upload the 135 QSO contest records to LoTW, using a station location set for Floyd County VA (EM97ua),..."

Larry Banks

Hi Scott,

When you look at the details of one of these QSO records in ACLog, what county and state is shown?

73 -- Larry -- W1DYJ

Sent: Thursday, April 01, 2021 14:38

Yes, as I said "Now when I try to upload the 135 QSO contest records to LoTW, using a station location set for Floyd County VA (EM97ua),..."

Bob Smallwood

Looking at your loadfile, I see headers "Cont DXCC Country County County S CQz" ; then I see data "NA 291 USA Floyd 05".
I do not see any entry for the 'County S' column (county_state?). I think that needs to be filled in with 'VA'. If you leave it blank, I believe it 'assumes' the info matches your home address. Nowhere in that data row do I see that the county was in Virginia (as LOTW does not care what the contest name is).

On Thu, Apr 1, 2021 at 2:39 PM Scott Walker via groups.io <richardscottw=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Yes, as I said "Now when I try to upload the 135 QSO contest records to LoTW, using a station location set for Floyd County VA (EM97ua),..."

Bob Smallwood

de Bob N3FM

On Thu, Apr 1, 2021 at 3:01 PM Bob Smallwood <datamedic@...> wrote:
Looking at your loadfile, I see headers "Cont DXCC Country County County S CQz" ; then I see data "NA 291 USA Floyd 05".
I do not see any entry for the 'County S' column (county_state?). I think that needs to be filled in with 'VA'. If you leave it blank, I believe it 'assumes' the info matches your home address. Nowhere in that data row do I see that the county was in Virginia (as LOTW does not care what the contest name is).

On Thu, Apr 1, 2021 at 2:39 PM Scott Walker via groups.io <richardscottw=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Yes, as I said "Now when I try to upload the 135 QSO contest records to LoTW, using a station location set for Floyd County VA (EM97ua),..."

Scott Walker

Bob:
Thanks for your response.
When I open up the individual record in ACLog, I see an item called "County Sent" which I have populated with "Floyd". I believe that is what "County_s" refers to.
I looked at one of my QSO records from last year's VAQP (in which I also operated from FLO) and it looks identical. "County Sent" is "Floyd" in that one also. ACLog uploaded last year's QSOs to LoTW just fine.
I don't see any difference.
I'm stumped!
-sw-

Scott Davis

Hi Scott,

Thanks for your e-mail.  I'm not sure why you are having trouble, but my guess is, if you clear the County Sent field, so that it has no value (which you can easily do with AC Log 6.9's bulk edit feature, TQSL will accept and upload the records.

When I open up the individual record in ACLog, I see an item called "County Sent" which I have populated with "Floyd". I believe that is what "County_s" refers to.
I looked at one of my QSO records from last year's VAQP (in which I also operated from FLO) and it looks identical. "County Sent" is "Floyd" in that one also. ACLog uploaded last year's QSOs to LoTW just fine.
I don't see any difference.
I'm stumped!
-sw-

Bill Grover

What is in the state field?  As I remember from the error posted it was complaining about the state county combination.  If I remember you had PA in the state so there is a mismatch.  Make sure the state being uploaded is VA to go with your county.

Bill Grover, N3EYF

When I open up the individual record in ACLog, I see an item called "County Sent" which I have populated with "Floyd". I believe that is what "County_s" refers to.
I looked at one of my QSO records from last year's VAQP (in which I also operated from FLO) and it looks identical. "County Sent" is "Floyd" in that one also. ACLog uploaded last year's QSOs to LoTW just fine.
I don't see any difference.
I'm stumped!
-sw-

Scott Walker