ACLOG on 2 computers

Dennis Wage

I am fairly sure I can do this but wanted to post here for any hints on making sure it works ok.

I can run WSJT in the shack and in the house remote. If I install ACLOG on the house computer can I simply point it to the N3FJP shared log folder on my shack computer over the LAN?

Thanks 73
--
Dennis M. Wage (W9BOQ)

245 Corum Hill Road
Castalian Springs, TN 37031
(615) 310-4242
https://www.grammy.com/grammys/artists/dennis-wage/252054
http://overdubs.net

Scott Davis

Hi Dennis,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Yes, that's all there is to it.

I am fairly sure I can do this but wanted to post here for any hints on making sure it works ok.

I can run WSJT in the shack and in the house remote. If I install ACLOG on the house computer can I simply point it to the N3FJP shared log folder on my shack computer over the LAN?

Thanks 73
--
Dennis M. Wage (W9BOQ)

245 Corum Hill Road
Castalian Springs, TN 37031
(615) 310-4242
https://www.grammy.com/grammys/artists/dennis-wage/252054
http://overdubs.net

Dennis Wage

If anyone is interested, I found a way to use WSJT-X on 2 computers on the same LAN but use the same log file.
I used mklink.
If anyone is interested email me off list.

--

On Sun, Jun 13, 2021 at 1:37 PM Scott Davis via groups.io <SNKDavis=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi Dennis,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Yes, that's all there is to it.

I am fairly sure I can do this but wanted to post here for any hints on making sure it works ok.

I can run WSJT in the shack and in the house remote. If I install ACLOG on the house computer can I simply point it to the N3FJP shared log folder on my shack computer over the LAN?

Thanks 73
--
Dennis M. Wage (W9BOQ)

245 Corum Hill Road
Castalian Springs, TN 37031
(615) 310-4242
https://www.grammy.com/grammys/artists/dennis-wage/252054
http://overdubs.net

Jim Shorney

I just put the .mdb in a shared folder and I can point ACL to it from any machine on the LAN.

73

-Jim
NU0C

aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hi Dennis,

Thanks for your e-mail. Yes, that's all there is to it.

*http://www.n3fjp.com* <http://www.n3fjp.com/>

*Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging
software since 1997.*

1 Peter 3 vs 15: *Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who
asks you to give the reason for <http://www.n3fjp.com/Faith.htm>the hope
that you have <http://www.n3fjp.com/Faith.htm>. But do this with gentleness
and respect*...