ACLOG ERROR #aclog

Fiftyohms

I have an error I can't figureout..

ACLOG/JTALERT/WSJTX software on windows.

Everything works and logsto local (*.MDB) and logs to QRZ OK..

I get an error popup box..
Logging warning
ERROR Message: ACLOG File : Unable to. ConfirmQSO logged
Any ideas ..

Thanks,
Jeff Bemis
WD9HNZ

Scott Davis

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for your e-mail.  That error is being returned from JTAlert, not AC Log.  I'm not familiar with all the specifics of JTAlert, but I believe there is an option to disable the logging confirmation check, as well as verify that JTAlert is checking the correct file.

You can also increase the delay before JTAlert check to verify the QSO as detailed here:

http://www.n3fjp.com/help/digitalsetup.html#jtalert

Enjoy!

73, Scott
N3FJP

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Sat, May 15, 2021 11:19 am
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] ACLOG ERROR #aclog

I have an error I can't figureout..

ACLOG/JTALERT/WSJTX software on windows.

Everything works and logsto local (*.MDB) and logs to QRZ OK..

I get an error popup box..
Logging warning
ERROR Message: ACLOG File : Unable to. ConfirmQSO logged
Any ideas ..

Thanks,
Jeff Bemis
WD9HNZ

Fiftyohms

This PC is networked as master to another PC
It logs to both PC's using file share correctly. Both databases are updated correctly.. It logs to QRZ correctly..

The other system is the slave and works correctly in all methodology.

Only other issue noted was that NETWORK with chat/files services will connect but will not show a change in NETWORK but shows up as connected and on the proper band. Master will not show SLAVE STATUS change update to NETWORK after startup and connection.
Is this something related to the Log Error message.

Scott Davis

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for your follow up.  No, the API code for JTAlert interface is not related to the Band / Chat / Networking functions.

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Sat, May 15, 2021 3:48 pm
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] ACLOG ERROR #aclog

This PC is networked as master to another PC
It logs to both PC's using file share correctly. Both databases are updated correctly.. It logs to QRZ correctly..

The other system is the slave and works correctly in all methodology.

Only other issue noted was that NETWORK with chat/files services will connect but will not show a change in NETWORK but shows up as connected and on the proper band. Master will not show SLAVE STATUS change update to NETWORK after startup and connection.
Is this something related to the Log Error message.