Topics

ACLog Call Data

WA7WS

For logging in the field I rely a bit on QRZ that has been downloaded to my computer in ACL..

How often is that updated.. ?  I notice some of the contacts I make still have previous licensees.. or nothing shows up for the newer hams

Thanks.
Bill

Scott Davis

Hi Bill,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Derived from FCC / RAC sources, the downloadable AC Log Calldata is updated every six months, with the next one happening soon.  I can't speak to how often data that you are downloading from QRZ is updated.

For logging in the field I rely a bit on QRZ that has been downloaded to my computer in ACL..

How often is that updated.. ?  I notice some of the contacts I make still have previous licensees.. or nothing shows up for the newer hams

Thanks.
Bill

WA7WS

Thank you Scott.. I didn't use the correct terms when I said QRZ.. I meant the Call Data that is in ACL.