Sent: Thursday, February 11, 2021 19:10
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] ACLog Application Resizing in Windows

I'm running a typical FT8 configuration with ACLog, WSJT-X and JTAlerts all on one screen for now.  When I resize the ACLog window smaller,  things get scrunched up and screwy, and then when I resize it back to full-screen, everything stays scrunched up in the upper left-hand corner.  The only way I can get around this is to close the application and then re-start it.  Is there some way to get the ACLog GUI's re-sizing behavior to behave like most other Windows GUI's?

Cheers,
Malcolm

Scott Davis

Hi Malcolm,

Thanks for your e-mail. From the menu options, click Settings > Appearance > Form Size and enter a smaller number. From there you should be able to tweak the dimensions by dragging the edges with your mouse.

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ