Topics

ACLog

JoAnn Donaldson

I have some Hams that only use cards and do not use LOTW. When I get a card in like this, this entry does not change color when I put a C in Rec. Should it not turn RED? Also when I send a card to another Ham, I put a C in the Sent Column. It does not turn GREEN. When I get a card back and put a C in the Rec column it doesn't turn BLUE.

JoAnn
AB8YZ

Scott Davis

Hi JoAnn,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Only the S / R fields are evaluated for color display, not the Confirmed By fields.  Details on the colors are here:

http://www.n3fjp.com/faq.html#q109