From: Bernard Terry <vk4kx@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Tue, Oct 27, 2020 6:46 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] ACL not opening

Until today my ACL has worked well but this morning I tried to start the program and it will not start from the desktop shortcut or in Windows menu. I am at a loss as to how to fire it up, can anyone offer a suggestion? I am going to reboot the pc shortly to see if that fixes it, I am concerned that if I do a reinstall I will lose my logs that have not been backed up for a while.

Bernard Terry

No Error message at all, it just won't open when I try the icon.
I have tried Admin repair as well.

Bernard Terry

Version 5.0.3

Dave

Right click the icon then properties and see what the path is to get to ACL.
Go there and see if the program is actually there or possibly the path is wrong somehow.

Dave KC3AM

--
Hams should be seen as well as heard, 73, Dave KC3AM

Scott Davis

Hi Bernard,

You are running an older version.  Please go ahead and upgrade as detailed here:

http://www.n3fjp.com/upgradestepsaclog.html