AC Log 6.9 Blank Logging Screen #newrelease

Jim @ K5ND

Updated to 6.9 but now have no contacts showing in the display. In the upper right corner it shows I have nearly 5,000 contacts in the log but none displayed. It doesn't display the column headers either. If I start a new log, it doesn't show the column headers for the new log either. Have reinstalled, but no change. Fired up VHF Contest log is see how that's working, and all works fine there.

Running Windows 10 with latest updates, that may be a source of the issue. Any thoughts on how to fix this?

Thanks for any insight you can offer.

73, Jim, K5ND

Scott Davis

Hi Jim,

Thanks for your e-mail.  I'm sorry that you've run into trouble.  I've not had any similar reports, but since you are not seeing any column headers, my suspicion is they need to be reset.  Please click Settings > Reset Columns to Default > Main List Widths and then restart.

When you close and restart, note if you get any alerts from your protection software.  If it has decided to clamp down on that particular settings file, that would explain it.

Please let me know how you make out.

Happy Easter!

73, Scott
N3FJP

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Sun, Apr 4, 2021 9:49 am
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] AC Log 6.9 Blank Logging Screen #newrelease

Updated to 6.9 but now have no contacts showing in the display. In the upper right corner it shows I have nearly 5,000 contacts in the log but none displayed. It doesn't display the column headers either. If I start a new log, it doesn't show the column headers for the new log either. Have reinstalled, but no change. Fired up VHF Contest log is see how that's working, and all works fine there.

Running Windows 10 with latest updates, that may be a source of the issue. Any thoughts on how to fix this?

Thanks for any insight you can offer.

73, Jim, K5ND

Jim @ K5ND

BINGO! That did the trick. 

Thanks, Scott, for taking my inquiry on Easter morning. 

He is risen!

73, Jim, K5ND

Scott Davis

Thanks for the great report Jim!

He is risen indeed!

Enjoy!

73, Scott
N3FJP

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Sun, Apr 4, 2021 10:57 am
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] AC Log 6.9 Blank Logging Screen #newrelease

BINGO! That did the trick. 

Thanks, Scott, for taking my inquiry on Easter morning. 

He is risen!

73, Jim, K5ND