A strange field display issue

K9PLX Chuck

I have the form all set the way I like it but there is one field with a very weird display issue. It's the Other5 field, which I have renamed CWops; it's got a bite taken out of the right side. I've changed the background color so the anomaly is very visible. That bite is still there wherever I move the field.

It's also interesting that this field and the one I've renamed SKCC have not had their names changed in the Edit Fields Displayed tab order list. Other1, etc have all had their names changed in this list but not these two. Not a problem, but I wonder whether there's any connection between this and the bite taken out of the field on the main form.

image.png
Thanks!
Chuck K9PLX
----------
I used to jog 5 miles every day, but then I found a shortcut.

Scott Davis

Hi Chuck,

Thanks for your e-mail. It looks like the Time Field is encroaching on the CWops field. You would need to move the Time Field to another spot or more to the right.

The Other fields' names do not change in the drop down list, but they will be listed as you have named them everywhere else.

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Tue, Mar 9, 2021 11:41 am
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] A strange field display issue

I have the form all set the way I like it but there is one field with a very weird display issue. It's the Other5 field, which I have renamed CWops; it's got a bite taken out of the right side. I've changed the background color so the anomaly is very visible. That bite is still there wherever I move the field.

It's also interesting that this field and the one I've renamed SKCC have not had their names changed in the Edit Fields Displayed tab order list. Other1, etc have all had their names changed in this list but not these two. Not a problem, but I wonder whether there's any connection between this and the bite taken out of the field on the main form.

image.png
Thanks!
Chuck K9PLX
----------

K9PLX Chuck

Two in one day! Thanks, Kimberly. That was the problem. Would you believe I've been using ACLog since 2002 and never knew that the time, bearing, etc were movable? It's true. Thanks again.

Chuck K9PLX
----------

On Tue, Mar 9, 2021 at 1:30 PM Scott Davis via groups.io <SNKDavis=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi Chuck,

Thanks for your e-mail. It looks like the Time Field is encroaching on the CWops field. You would need to move the Time Field to another spot or more to the right.

The Other fields' names do not change in the drop down list, but they will be listed as you have named them everywhere else.

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Tue, Mar 9, 2021 11:41 am
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] A strange field display issue

image.png
Thanks!
Chuck K9PLX
----------