A and B VFOs, Yeasu FTDX-10

Danny WD4LAM

I can make the Log read either A or B VFOs, but, strangely enough, not both on my Yaesu FTDX-10.

What do I need to do?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Danny WD4LAM

BTW, latest edition on a Win 10 machine.

Danny WD4LAM

I know of at least one more FTDX-10 user who has this issue.

Scott Davis

Hi wd4lam,

Thanks for your e-mail.  I don't have any Yaesu equipment here myself.  Hopefully someone more familiar with your rig will have some helpful insights for you.