June VHF Log Files Workflow #contest

kn6bst@...

Hi everyone.  What is the workflow on my next steps in using the log files from N3FJP to sent it to ARRL as a Cabrillo format.  Thanks

Larry Banks

Hi name?, KN6BST,

Go to the entry site:   < http://contest-log-submission.arrl.org/ >, fill out the form, and upload your file as the form shows.

Larry / W1DYJ

On 6/14/2022 12:49, kn6bst@... wrote:
Hi everyone.  What is the workflow on my next steps in using the log files from N3FJP to sent it to ARRL as a Cabrillo format.  Thanks

Pat Whelton

No sure of your name but I would think the next step would be to import the contest log into ACLog.

Regards,

Pat – KZ6J