QSL S and R

Jeff Freedman

It would appear the QSL R column of mylog is not working … or people have not been QSLing since the first of the year. QSL Send is on auto-upload and have a nice steam on Ys on the page. Filing with LOTW and eCard.

Any ideas what I have missed in settings, pleae?

thanks and 73 - Jeff
--
Jeff Freedman, K7JF
Gig Harbor, Washington

Lou WA5LOU

Have you done an “All Since?”

Lou WA5LOU

On Wed, May 18, 2022 at 10:21 PM Jeff Freedman <k7jfjeff@...> wrote:
It would appear the QSL R column of mylog is not working … or people have not been QSLing since the first of the year. QSL Send is on auto-upload and have a nice steam on Ys on the page. Filing with LOTW and eCard.

Any ideas what I have missed in settings, pleae?

thanks and 73 - Jeff
--
Jeff Freedman, K7JF
Gig Harbor, Washington

Jeff Freedman

Obviously … like several different since dates.
--
Jeff Freedman, K7JF
Gig Harbor, Washington

Scott Davis

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for your follow up.  You hadn't mentioned in your initial post that you had done an All Since download.  In fact, not doing a subsequent download is the number one reason, by far, for folks not receiving confirmations.  More details on that are here:

https://www.n3fjp.com/faq.html#q32

For your records to be marked as Sent to LoTW in AC Log (L in the Sent Confirmed By field), the following criteria must be met:

1. Your records must be successfully uploaded to LoTW.
2. Your records must be successfully downloaded from LoTW
3. The callsign must match the call of the station worked.
4. The band must match the band of the station worked.
5. The date and time in AC Log must match the date and time on the LoTW record.

Note that to speed processing, once AC Log finds a match, it doesn't continue searching your log for more matches, so if you have two or more contacts with the same station on the same band at the same time (such as working county line stations in a state QSO party), only one of the QSOs will be automatically marked.  When that occurs, just edit the unmarked contact and mark it manually.