Default Color Preference Poll #poll-notice

Scott Davis

Knowing what color selections the majority of AC Log users prefer will be a great help in setting our future default colors, so please tell us what you like best.  Which color selection have you set for Amateur Contact Log?

Results

See Who Responded

Rick Hall - K5GZR

Scott,

You should include a ‘no colors’ option in your survey for those of us who have impaired color vision.

Thanks,

Rick – K5GZR

Randy Allen

I'm using the default color scheme from the first version of ACL I started with years ago.  I don't know if that equates with the option 1 or not.  Personally, I'd like to b able to keep it as I've grown used it.

Screen shot attached so that you can see what I'm referring to.

73

Randy KA0AZS

Jim Pole

I may be missing something the groups.io user manual says :

Voting in a poll

When you receive an email notification about a new poll, open the email message and click the Vote Now link to go to the poll’s page on the group website. (If you are not logged in to your Groups.io account, you will need to log in before the poll’s page is displayed.)

Well I am logged in (my name is at the top of the page anyway), but I don’t see the poll’s web page as it states above.  What am I missing?

Jim KG2H