help

John Sample PhD <johnsamplek4znc@...>

I have been using this logging program for at least 20 years, recently linked to WSTJ-X and JT Alert. Worked for about one day, then ACL has gone blank with no data. Continually get a message that COM4 is not working with WSTJ. To start, I want my data back, and will then try to fix the FT8 problem. An old guy desperate to get his data back! John K4ZNC

Dennis Wage <dwage@...>

PC?

--
Dennis M. Wage (W9BOQ)