#OT ICAL format. #ot

Gabriele Battaglia

Sorry, this is a bit o topic but the URL follow may interest somebody hi.

There is this Google Calendar here: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=9o3or51jjdsantmsqoadmm949k%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Etc/GMT

that reports the contest.

I would like to subscribe the calendar to have it among my calendars and see it within the Google calendar application which is way better than the webpage.

To do so I need an URL in iCal format. Do you maybe know how can I get it?

Thanks and best 73.

Gabe, IZ4APU.

--
Sent from TB on Windows 10, Genus Bononiae's computer.

Kevin Gray

Gabe

On the page that opens when clicking the link you sent, go to the bottom right side of the page and click the “ +Google Calendar” button

73 Kevin

N9VPV